How to get help

If you need our help with food parcels or anything else, this is where you’ll find it…


How The Community Storehouse can help you

How to get help

There are 2 different ways in which we can help you with an emergency food parcel.

1.) You can Self-Refer, by visiting us at The Community Storehouse during our opening hours. You are required to bring some I.D. with you, plus any documentation you have, which will assist us in assessing your current need for a food parcel. Examples of recent documentation could include:

  • Job Centre letters.
  • Housing Association documents.
  • Utility Company letters.
  • Medical documents.

These need to be brought with you every time you visit. We may have a detailed conversation with you about your circumstances and try to signpost you to other organizations that may be able to help you further.

You would not be expected to visit the foodbank more than once in a monthly period, unless there were extenuating circumstances.

2.) You can ask for an Agency Voucher, from one of the many Agencies    that we partner with. A list is given below. In talking with the Agency they will assess your need and issue you with a voucher, which you then bring with you when you visit The Community Storehouse. You still need to bring I.D. with you, and you require a separate voucher each time you visit.

Get in Touch. Get Involved.

Come and make a difference by volunteering, making a donation or helping out in any way you can.